Trunk Show Representatives
We are seeking warm and engaging entrepreneurial self-starters to facilitate trunk shows at fitness studios, home parties, and other venues to introduce Crane & Lion to new markets and drive sales. Representatives will be responsible for booking, coordinating, promoting and selling at these events. This is a great opportunity for a fitness professional, fashion professional or someone who desires flexibility in their career.
Crane & Lion will provide the kits necessary and there is no monetary investment in order to become a trunk show representative.
• Book 15 trunk shows per month
• Promote events to drive traffic and sales
• Coordinate all event details with host
• Responsible for set up and breakdown at all events
• Develop relationships and identify new leads for future events
• Report sales activity on a weekly basis to the VP of Sales
• A true "customer service" attitude with strong proactive skills
• Ability to work independently with strong follow through
• Ability to build and nurture relationships with customers and members of the community
• Excellent communication, time management, multi-tasking, organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Basic computer skills: MS Office, internet
• Must have reliable vehicle and ability to travel to events within a designated area
• Must have a laptop computer or tablet for processing customer orders
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
Interested parties should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Trunk Show Representative" in the subject line.