If you are active-minded and have a passion for fitness and fashion, please peruse our open positions below.
Sales Associate, Boston + Greater Boston Area
The Sales Associate acts as a field representative and brand advocate for Crane and Lion. This role is responsible for engaging and connecting with each client to provide top tier customer service, thereby generating sales and brand loyalty. The Sales Associate utilizes expert product knowledge to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Consistently treats everyone with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Create a unique-to-brand shopping experience; fosters interaction similar to being a true friend
- Displays a "customer first" mindset at all times; focuses on engaging with the customer to meet their individual needs
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess customer needs and makes relevant merchandise/styling suggestions
- Drives store sales by authentically suggesting additional items to customers to meet their active lifestyle needs
- Stays current on all product knowledge and communicates features and benefits to customers to build knowledge and confidence in the product
- Leads by example; mentors and positively influences others
- Collaborates effectively across the team
- Ability to establish & maintain effective relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service everyday and inspires by example
- Demonstrates a "can do" attitude, with drive and passion to sell and achieve all goals
- Must be able to communicate effectively and respond to the needs and questions of peers and leadership in a timely manner.
- Reports directly to leadership team
Knowledge, Skills & abilities:
- Skilled at making quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects.
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Open to performing multiple functions in the retail space beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to work a changing schedule to meet the needs of the business
Minimum Education level:
- Some college preferred
- Previous experience in retail and fitness connection preferred
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate based on experience
Location: Boston and Greater Boston area, MA
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter in either PDF or Microsoft Word format to Katharine at email@example.com